Thursday, December 16, 2010

Babies R Us Excursion

I am guessing that in about one year’s time, the mere mention of this store will really rattle my boots. Perhaps instead of affectionately urging Scott to take me to Menards and Home Depot all the time, Babies R Us may just become my new store of choice. However, for the time being, Babies R Us holds much fear and loathing. There’s just so much stuff--little, tiny weenie stuff, not to mention plastic galore.

But I am pregnant, expecting a child, and there are just some things this little girl will need, so yesterday evening, I faced the giant (queue daunting music). Thankfully, I was not alone. I had two gracious, experienced friends to guide me through the seemingly endless aisles and offer suggestions and tips they’ve garnered from raising daughters of their own. Thank you Heather and Erin for sharing your expertise with me, it was greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so welcome! I enjoyed talking about the things I've learned over my time as a Mommy! It's fun to pass it all on because otherwise why did I have to go through it all or buy any of it!

Linnea said...

Make sure you do Target too! That's not as intimidating!