Monday, February 21, 2011

Two Months to Go

Less than nine weeks to go. On Wednesday, I’ll be exactly two months out. I know I keep saying that I can hardly believe it, but I literally, I can hardly believe it!

I saw little Cecily Benson at church yesterday (gorgeous little doll-face), and she is 2 months old tomorrow. I feel like I was just over at the Benson’s place meeting baby Cecily for the first time and now she is as old as the distance I have to go before I meet my own baby girl. Crazy.

Our stabs at nursery are coming along very well. We hung curtains this weekend, finished painting our furniture pieces, and found a rug for the space. We also hung some of the accessories. We still have a chandelier to hang, a window cornice board to construct, more accessorizing, and much organization to figure out, but overall, it looks like a nursery and could easily welcome our babe at any time.

I just purchased a wooden letter from Etsy. What is picture below is just and example, she will make mine from scratch after she reviews my fabric choices. I plan to hang the letter off of ribbon on a vintage glass doorknob. How fun!

No comments: